by Ana Prundaru
- Unicorns are jerks,
- Really hard stuff you’ll never learn,
- It’s not going to get better when you grow up,
- Hair in funny places,
- Feelings and how to destroy them,
- A series of unfortunate events,
- I hate everyone,
- A wrinkle in time,
- If you give a Kid a Cookie, Will he Shut the F**k up?,
- All my friends are dead.
Ana Prundaru is a writer/artist who roams the globe sometimes. Most recently, she has contributed writing and art to SmokeLong Quarterly, CutBank, Flyway and Rio Grande Review. She lives in Switzerland and can be found online at https://posthaltelei.wordpress.com/.